Jon Wood has another great video teaching you how to how to use ML.NET to perform transfer leaning from the Inception model built in Tensorflow.
In our previous episodes of the AI Show, we’ve learned all about the Azure Anomaly detector, how to bring the service on premises, and some awesome tips and tricks for getting the service to work well for you.
In this episode of the AI Show, Qun Ying shows us how to build an end-to-end solution using the Anomaly Detector and Azure Databricks. This step by step demo detects numerical anomalies from streaming data coming through Azure Event Hubs.
Anomaly Detection on Streaming Data Using Azure Databricks Related Links
- Check out the detailed tutorial for the solution we’ve built in this episode from https://aka.ms/adTutorialADB.
- Check out a simple demo on https://aka.ms/adDemo
- Check out the overview of the API service on https://aka.ms/AnomalyDetector.
- Create your first Anomaly Detector resource on Azure: https://aka.ms/adNew.
- Join Anomaly Detector Containers preview through https://aka.ms/adContainer.
- Join “Anomaly Detector Advisors” public community to connect with the product team and other members in the community through https://aka.ms/adAdvisorsJoin.
In this episode, Deb and Dani talk with entrepreneur and founder of MachineQ, Alex Khorram.
MachineQ, a division of Comcast Corporation, is helping their customers transform by providing Low Power Network (LPN) based solutions to customers looking to embrace the power of IoT.
Hear how his team approaches the market to democratize IoT for all users, not just developers and provides industry solutions to accelerate digital transformation.
Press the play button below to listen here or visit the show page.
Introducing Azure Data Explorer (aka.ms/IoTShow/ADXdocs) capabilities and how customers can build custom IoT analytics platforms using Big Data and AI taking advantage of Azure Data Explorer’s built-in advanced Time Series and Machine Learning capabilities.
Lex Fridman interviews the one and only Yann LeCun in the latest episode of his podcast.