In part 2 of a 3 part series, focused on the Bot Framework, this episode looks at how you can use the telemetry capture capabilities built into the Bot Framework to analyze your bots usage and gain actionable insights by exploring data such as user / conversation trends, channel breakdown and dialog completion vs abandonment.
We discuss why bot analytics are crucial, take a look at how easy it is to enable telemetry capture within your bot and how to drill into your data using Azure and Power BI.
- [00:40] – Discussion about why bot analytics are important
- [02:15] – Demo showing how telemetry is wired up within a .NET Core sample bot
- [04:40] – Viewing telemetry captured during a debug session within Visual Studio
- [06:40] – Analyzing your telemetry within Application Insights in Azure and creating a dashboard
- [10:20] – Open source Power BI dashboard for advanced bot analytics
For More Info: