In this final part of the series of Bot Framework focused episodes, take a look at how you can surface your bot in even more places, by extending the long list of options available within Azure Bot Service, using custom adapters.
Custom adapters, in the Bot Framework SDK and from the Bot Framework Community, exist today that allow you to build a bot for platforms like WeChat, Alexa, Google Assistant, Twitter and more. This episode will show you how easy it is to hook up a custom adapter to your bot and how easy it is to get started.
- [00:30] – What are Bot Framework Channels
- [02:00] – What are custom adapters?
- [05:00] – Using a custom adapter in a bot.
- [06:20] – Demo communicating with a bot from Alexa Skill Console
- [08:30] – Getting started with Microsoft Docs and Bot Builder Community
For More Info: