Who doesn’t appreciate good BBQ?
Well, maybe some people don’t but I certainly do and that means more for me.
In this video, Cam Soper comes on to show us another one of this home projects.
Cam tells us the story of how a Raspberry PI, a chat bot, and a little .NET Core allows him to control his smoker and make great BBQ!
- [00:34] – Kansas City BBQ
- [01:52] – Building the PID controller
- [03:35] – Exploring the components
- [04:31] – Light it up
- [07:00] – Creating the Skype bot
- [10:42] – The Bot commands
- [12:16] – Further resources