I’ve been a fan of OneNote since I was a Tablet PC MVP, which was quite a long time ago.
However, I never feel like I’m getting the maximum benefit from the tool.
Leila Gharani share her top OneNote productivity tips.
Most of us take notes in some way or another – on a piece of paper, in a notebook, or with some app. But are your notes always readily available when you need them? And more importantly, can you easily find a specific note you’re looking for?
I tried a lot of note-taking systems in the past and I can’t tell you how many great ideas were lost over the years because I just couldn’t find the piece of paper anymore, I scribbled some notes on. It wasn’t until I found a way to use Microsoft OneNote effectively that it changed for the better. Many people don’t know that OneNote is much more than just a digital notebook.
In this OneNote tutorial (in 2020), I explore how you can take full advantage of OneNote, and share my 5 personal OneNote tips and tricks on how you can become more organized.
- 01:46 Use Hierarchies to Get Organized
- 04:37 Use Tags to Find What You Need
- 07:04 Capture Ideas Anywhere With Sticky Notes
- 08:23 Extract Text From Images
- 09:35 Focus With Immersive Reader
- 11:04 Additional features in OneNote you may find helpful (Ink to Shape, Ink to Text, Ink to Math)