In the second part of this two-part video segment, Rohit Nayak dives deeper into the new capabilities for Azure SQL Database for Private Endpoints.
Be sure to watch the first episode to understand what Private Endpoint for Azure SQL Database.
- [01:09] Set-up
- [02:00] Demo: How to connect from Public IP Address to Private Endpoint
- [08:36] Connecting Client VM to SQL Database with a Private Endpoint
- [10:45] How to check your deployment succeeded
- [14:08] Now that you created a Private IP Address, can you login to the IP Address itself?
- [15:50] Double-checking on another machine
- [16:30] 3 key takeaways