Here’s a new segment I am trying out on LinkedIn Live.
Arizona has what researchers call “the climate of tomorrow, today.”
Scientists are using a 30-ton robotic field scanner in the state to study plant genetics and hopefully develop stress-resilient crops.
In this video Leila Gharani covers the Best 6 FREE Excel Add-Ins to improve your reporting, data analysis and make your life a LOT easier.
- 00:00 Best FREE Excel Add-Ins
- 00:55 How to Install Add-Ins in Excel
- 01:45 QR4Office
- 02:47 Web Video Player
- 03:41 Visio Data Visualizer
- 07:16 People Graph
- 09:14 Mini Calendar and Date Picker
- 10:49 Bing Maps
Take a deep dive into the asynchronous programming style in C# we take a deep diving looking at the state machine that the async keyword spawns.
Peachpie is an open source project that allows for a seamless interoperability between PHP and .NET applications. In this video, Benjamin and Jakub from the Peachier project show us how they enable developers to run WordPress on .NET Core.
- [01:19] – Why run WordPress on .NET?
- [03:22] – What enables WordPress to run on .NET
- [07:32] – Getting started with WordPress in .NET Core
- [16:43] – How does updating to newer WordPress versions work?
- [18:54] – Using custom themes and plugins
- [27:40] – Migrating over an existing WordPress site
- [29:48] – Creating WordPress plugins with .NET
- [34:06] – Publishing the application
- [35:27] – Customer feedback
StatQuest with Josh Starmer explains Naive Bayes in a clear way.
When most people want to learn about Naive Bayes, they want to learn about the Multinomial Naive Bayes Classifier – which sounds really fancy, but is actually quite simple. This video walks you through it one step at a time and by the end, you’ll no longer be naive about Naive Bayes!!
- 0:00 Awesome song and introduction
- 1:08 Histograms and conditional probabilities
- 4:22 Classifying “Dear Friend”
- 7:33 Review of concepts
- 9:00 Classifying “Lunch Money x 5”
- 10:54 Pseudocounts
- 12:35 Why Naive Bayes is Naive