Peachpie is an open source project that allows for a seamless interoperability between PHP and .NET applications. In this video, Benjamin and Jakub from the Peachier project show us how they enable developers to run WordPress on .NET Core.
- [01:19] – Why run WordPress on .NET?
- [03:22] – What enables WordPress to run on .NET
- [07:32] – Getting started with WordPress in .NET Core
- [16:43] – How does updating to newer WordPress versions work?
- [18:54] – Using custom themes and plugins
- [27:40] – Migrating over an existing WordPress site
- [29:48] – Creating WordPress plugins with .NET
- [34:06] – Publishing the application
- [35:27] – Customer feedback