At its core, Arrow was designed for high-performance analytics and supports efficient analytic operations on modern hardware like CPUs and GPUs with lightning-fast data access.
It offers a standardized, language-agnostic specification for representing structured, table-like datasets in-memory.
Here’s a great overview.
As cars increase in complexity each year, so does the knowledge field technicians need to keep current to work on them.
In this episode of The Solutions Show with Corey, Hector Garcia Tellado joins Corey Sanders to share how Mercedes-Benz USA uses Mixed Reality (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, HoloLens 2, and Teams) to bridge that knowledge gap and quickly connect field technicians with experts from around the globe to get cars back on the road fast.
- 00:53 The problem Mercedes Benz USA wanted to solve
- 01:38 How we approached the solution
- 02:32 Key features of the solution
- 04:11 Demo – HoloLens, Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, and Teams integration
- 06:18 Bottom line – benefits of the solution
- 07:36 Other industries using a Dynamics 365 Remote Assist solution
- 09:25 Importance to business transformation
Elon Musk has warned us that AI and in particular a digital super intelligent AI might render humanity extinct.
We should therefore proceed very carefully in the development of AI systems. One of the solutions for the AI control problem proposed by Elon Musk, is the integration of AI with the human brain through a brain-computer interface. That is one of the reasons why he founded Neuralink, a company focused on the development of implantable brain–machine interfaces.
Neuralink’s BMI technology might be able to overcome the biological limits of our minds and could even expand our intelligence.The symbiosis between AI and humans, may greatly benefit our species. It may also help humanity to expand out into space. In spite of these possibilities. Musk said that he sees the creation of digital superintelligences as a great risk to the existence of humanity, but he also thinks that we must nevertheless pursue its development.
I know that most of you visiting this site are coming for AI and Data related content. However, in this world, if you want to get your message across, you need a website.
While WordPress has its flaws, it’s the easiest to setup and the ecosystem around it is second to none.
To that end, I think this course was worth sharing.
Learn how to build a completely custom website using WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, and Elementor. You will learn how set up your local server, create the design, and build a custom WordPress theme that works with Elementor.
The design section is sped up because it is just an example about how the design is done. You can create your own design or use a preexisting design.
Once you have learned how to build out your website, you will learn how to get it from your local server to a production server and how to setup SEO, security, and caching the right way.
Don’t worry if you don’t know much PHP. Everything you need is explained in the course.
- (0:00:00) Intro
- (0:00:49) Designing Your Website (Speed Art)
- (0:03:03) Setting Up Your Local Server
- (0:04:50) Create Your WordPress Database
- (0:05:33) Download WordPress
- (0:06:26) Installing WordPress
- (0:08:07) Install Elementor and Theme Plugins
- (0:09:43) Creating Your Theme Files
- (0:11:57) Using functions.php to Set Up Your Theme Defaults
- (0:21:39) Creating Default Theme Pages
- (0:23:41) Install Your Theme
- (0:25:24) General Setup
- (0:32:05) Creating Header and Footer Blocks
- (1:01:25) Creating Your Home Page
- (1:35:18) Create Custom Post Type and Meta Boxes
- (1:42:02) Creating Shortcodes Using Your CPTs
- (2:16:10) Modifying Columns for Your CPTs
- (2:24:13) Create Your Menus
- (2:29:45) Creating Additional Pages
- (2:33:04) Create Single Pages for Your CPTs
- (2:51:25) Create A Form
- (3:03:16) Create Elementor Section Templates
- (3:20:00) Create Another CPT
- (4:27:18) Validate and Modify Mobile
- (4:34:50) Export Your Website for Production
- (4:46:12) Recommend Security, SEO, and Caching Plugins
- (4:48:10) Setup Security
- (4:56:25) Setup Caching
- (5:01:13) Setup SEO
- (5:08:51) Wrap Up
If you’re looking to get started with Azure Synapse, Microsoft recently released an Azure Synapse POC template on GitHub that configures a full environment in just a few easy clicks.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:12 – Overview of Azure Synapse
- 03:13 – Template Overview
- 06:27 – Deploy the POC Environment
- 09:45 – Review Deployed Resources
- 12:03 – Review Logic Apps
- 15:03 – Synapse Workspace Overview
- 16:41 – Post-Deployment Steps