Join Pierre Roman, Joey Aiello (Senior Program Manager – General Compute) and Jason Helmick (Program Manager – PowerShell), will take a deep dive on PowerShell. From previous versions and making them work in PowerShell 7 and PowerShell Core. We’ll also take a serious look at Learning PowerShell with PowerShell, at Predictive IntelliSense, at the VS Code extensions, Crescendo, and secret management with PowerShell to avoid the ever-annoying problem of hardcode creds or use prompts.
PowerShell Community Call
- 3rd Thursday of every month
- Details and recordings: https://aka.ms/PSCommunityCall
- IT Ops Talks Hybrid Event: https://aka.ms/ITOpsTalks
- IT Ops Talk Community Chat: https://aka.ms/ops117-chat
- PowerShell GitHub repo – https://aka.ms/ops117-Powershell-repo ** File issues and contribute!
- PS7 Module Compatibility Table – https://aka.ms/ops117-powershell7
- Install docs – https://aka.ms/ops117-powershell-install
- PowerShell Team Blog – https://aka.ms/ops117-powershell-team-blog
- Az Predictor module – https://aka.ms/ops117-Az-Tools-Predictor
Docker container images