In this livestream, I talk about birthdays, free coffee, and Pluralsight metrics fail.
Ye Gu joins Scott Hanselman to discuss Azure Cache for Redis, a popular open-source in-memory data store that uses DRAM to store the most frequently used or time-sensitive data for fast retrieval. With it, you can create applications on Azure that handle millions of requests per second at down to sub-millisecond latency.
Now, Azure Cache for Redis is becoming even more powerful through the integration of Redis Enterprise in partnership with Redis Labs.
- Meeting developer needs with powerful new features in Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Quickstart: Create an Enterprise tier cache (preview)
- How to Improve Your Azure SQL Performance by up to 800%
- Optimize your web applications by caching read-only data with Redis
- Create a free account (Azure)
As you can tell, I’m a big believer of sharing knowledge and experiences with others online.
So is my former colleague, David Giard, host of the Technology and Friends and GCast channels on YouTube, shows you how to get started.
In this live episode of the AI Show Seth will interview Edward Un about a recently GA’d feature called Custom Neural Voice. He will also continue work on his rock-paper-scissors project.