You probably know that Azure Container Registry enables you to store and manage container images securely, but did you know it can also be used as a part of your DevOps pipelines?
Jeremy Likness shows Scott Hanselman how ACR can manage your images and even build them for you in the cloud.
- 0:00 – Overview
- 1:57 – Generating a Dockerfile and building a container
- 6:24 – Running the container with Azure Container Instances
- 10:17 – Using container images in ACR as part of a build pipeline
- 13:05 – Wrap-up
- Tutorial: Build and deploy container images in the cloud with Azure Container Registry Tasks – https://aka.ms/azfr/645/01
- Automate container image builds and maintenance with ACR Tasks – https://aka.ms/azfr/645/02
- Azure Container Registry – https://aka.ms/azfr/645/03
- Create a free account (Azure) – https://aka.ms/azfr/free