Running SQL Server on-premises and looking to move to Azure? Review your best options for assessment and migration. Bob Ward, SQL Server database expert and engineering lead, joins host Jeremy Chapman to walk through different migration options for moving your SQL Databases into the cloud, and then shows how to perform a migration end-to-end.
edureka! recently livestreamed a tutorial on Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks in Azure.
1. Compare the services available in the Azure platform
2. Configure and deploy Web Applications
3. Design and implement Azure PaaS compute and Web and Mobile Services
4. Create and Configure Azure Virtual Machines
5. Create and Manage a Storage account
6. Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
7. Create, Configure and Connect to a SQL Database instance
8. Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database
9. Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
10. Create a Virtual Network
11. Implement a point-to-site network