Here’s a great round up for the top 10 deep learning libraries for beginners to learn and how they fit into the larger picture of AI.
In this video, GreatScott! takes a closer look at a commercial 5V USB portable solar power charger.
After measuring its output power and pretty much “short reviewing” the product, I will try to make my own DIY version that should cost around the same while outputting more power! Let’s get started!
Here’s a great brief introduction to basic Kubernetes concepts.
With docker you were able to run a single instance of an application using the docker run command. Which is great! Running an application has never been so easy before.
With Kubernetes, using the Kubernetes CLI known as Kubectl you can run a 1000 instance of the same application with a single command. Kubernetes can scale it up to 2000 with another command.
If you ever wanted to up your home networking game with backup to Dropbox and secure remote access from everywhere through your own VPN, all based on Docker containers, then check out what Andreas Spiess has done.
In this video, he covers:
- Install Docker with many containers like Mosquitto, Node-Red, Grafana, influxDB, Postgres, Portainer, and Adminer
- Increase the live expectancy of your SD card by disabling swapping and by installing log2ram- Automatically backup all valuable data to the cloud, in our case, to Dropbox
- Setup PiVPN to remotely and securely access our home network from anywhere in the world- Besides that, you will learn a lot of useful things about Docker containers
Links & Code:
- Software and instructions:
- Installation of PiVPN:
- SD card reader for Raspberry:
- Used cooler for RPi 4: