In this video, Jon Wood will show how to make predictions in a mobile application using Xamarin Forms.
Neuropod is a library that provides a uniform interface to run deep learning models from multiple frameworks in C++ and Python.
Neuropod makes it easy for researchers to build models in a framework of their choosing while also simplifying productionization of these models.
Jon Wood shows the importance of model explainability and a few ways you can do this ML.NET with linear regression models in this video.
Paper mentioned in video and where wolf vs husky photo is from – https://arxiv.org/pdf/1602.04938.pdf
In this video, get a look at the Public Preview of the new Azure SDK for Embedded C, designed to allow constrained devices to take advantage of Azure IoT services.
Learn more at https://aka.ms/iotshow/EmbeddedCSDK
Jon Wood provides a very brief introduction to bag of words and how to produce them with ML.NET in this video.
.NET for Apache Spark empowers developers with .NET experience or code bases to participate in the world of big data analytics.
In this episode, Brigit Murtaugh joins Rich to show us how to start processing data with .NET for Apache Spark.
- [01:01] – What is Apache Spark?
- [02:33] – What are customers using Apache Spark for?
- [03:50] – What did we create .NET for Apache Spark?
- [06:30] – Exploring GitHub data
- [15:012] – Considering data processing in the real world
- [18:26] – Analyzing continuous data streams
Once upon a time, I did a lot of WPF and XAML.
So, it intrigued me when Jon Wood posted a video showing how to add ML.NET in your WPF applications.
Jon Wood shows us how to create an API that uses a saved model to produce a prediction with gRPC.
- Introduction to gRPC article – https://thenewstack.io/grpc-lean-mean-communication-protocol-microservices/
- Video that helped me learn a lot about gRPC in .NET – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyxCX2GYHxk
- Code – https://github.com/jwood803/MLNet_gRPC
Jon Wood shows us how to use C# for Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Notebook – https://github.com/jwood803/MLNetExamples/blob/master/MLNetExamples/Notebooks/Bank%20Analysis%20and%20ML.NET%20Classifier.ipynb
- ML.NET Notebooks Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl_upHIj19ZyPO7jwtydz9dPW7AS6x7uw
- ML.NET Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gVhJKszzzI&list=PLl_upHIj19Zy3o09oICOutbNfXj332czx
In this video, learn how to consume a GraphQL endpoint from a C# client, specifically an iOS + Android written in C# using Xamarin.
Learn more: https://codetraveler.io/DotNetGraphQL
- [02:17] – Querying a GraphQL endpoint
- [06:59] – Viewing the results in a Xamarin app
- [09:58] – Alternative programming models
- [11:00] – Follow up resources