Shayne is joined by Ralph Squillace at Microsoft Ignite 2019 to hear more about Cloud Native Application Bundles (CNAB)
- [01:05] – CNAB, What problems are we trying to solve?
- [03:42] – Is this just a Microsoft thing, who’s involved?
- [07:10] – Who is this for? Developers, IT Ops, inner loop…
- [11:45] – How would we distribute these apps or bundles?
- [13:10] – Ralph gets into a demo!
- [17:15] – A larger complex example.
- Free Azure Account – https://aka.ms/cldntvshw/freeazure
- Cloud Native Application Bundle (CNAB) – https://cnab.io
- Porter – https://porter.sh
- Helm – https://helm.sh
- Rudr – Rudr is an Open Application Model (OAM) implementation for Kubernetes. https://github.com/oam-dev/rudr
- dapr – An event-driven, portable runtime for building microservices on cloud and edge. https://dapr.io/
- Azure Arc – https://azure.microsoft.com/services/