For today’s Philosophy Friday, which is also Good Friday, I thought I would share this inspirational speech by Steve Jobs on the big contrast between life and death and how this can empower you.
Here are some interesting thoughts from a frequent (and I do mean frequent) contributor to Towards Data Science. An article on Data Science once a week? I need to up my game from monthly to daily!
In any case, here are the five takeaways from a year of weekly data science writing are:
- You can learn everything you need to know to be successful in data science without formal instruction
- Data science is driven by curiosity
- Consistency is the most critical factor for improvement in any pursuit
- Data science is empirical: instead of relying on proven best methods, you have to experiment to figure out what works
- Writing about data science — or anything —is a mutually beneficial relationship as it benefits you and the entire community
To say that Elon Musk has accomplished a lot would be a gross understatement. Clearly, he’s intelligent and driven. But that alone doesn’t explain his epic productivity or drive.
Watch this video to learn the three tips to achieve success and improvement as shown by Elon Musk.
In this video, the great Siraj Raval recounts the times when he wasn’t that great and how he grew from the experience. Truly inspirational.
In case you needed the inspiration to kick off 2017 with a little bit of inspiration to change the world, here’s a video for you.