The LearnAI team has updated the Azure Cognitive Services Bootcamp!
Watch this video to get an overview of the changes and a walk through of how you can add Bing Search, LUIS, and Azure Search to bots via the Bot Framework SDK V4.
Anna Thomas has been collecting notes for the past two years from field members (internal and external) who have developed complex LUIS models. In this video, learn some of the limitations or challenges that are faced when you try to deploy enterprise-ready LUIS models at scale, and how they can be addressed.
Building chatbots what support dialogue is not enough, people require more intelligent bots who could understand natural language. It’s easy to build one using Microsoft NLP service LUIS.ai
The following video is from Riga Dev Days.
The one and only John Papa sits down with Brian Clark to talk about all things bots.
What exactly is a bot? What all can bots do?
Watch this video to find out and, if that’s not incentive enough, there may or may not be dancing.
Learn about the General Availability release of Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding service, the two top-notch AI services to create amazing conversational AI experiences.
Find out how to get started easily with Azure Bot Service to create a bot using out of box templates such as the Language Understanding template, and reach your audience with multiple supported channels.
Links & More information
- Technical announcement on https://aka.ms/bot/luis , General Announcement on https://aka.ms/ltbotluis
- Azure Bot Service Site : https://aka.ms/ai/bots
- Pricing Azure Bot Service : https://aka.ms/bot/pricing
- Language Understanding Site : https://aka.ms/ai/luis
- Pricing Language Understanding : https://aka.ms/luis/pricing
- Quick Start with Azure Bot Service: http://aka.ms/abs-bot
- Integrate Azure Bot Service with LUIS: http://aka.ms/abs-luis
- Microsoft AI – https://Microsoft.com/AI
- AI School – https://aischool.microsoft.com
- Cognitive Services – https://Azure.com/cognitive
- Azure Bot Service – https://aka.ms/ai/bots
The Microsoft Bot Framework allows you to build a chatbot once, and publish it across a multitude of communication channels, such as Facebook Messenger, Skype, and many others.
Watch this webinar to get an overview of how bots can be used in a variety of scenarios.