Here are five things on Python, courtesy of Nina Zakharenko, that you didn’t know that Python can do.
In this video Nina Zakharenko shows you how to configure Visual Studio Code as a productive Python development environment, and use integrations to easily create, debug, and deploy Python applications to the cloud with Azure Web Apps on Linux.
Want to ship code faster? Nina will teach you how, using Azure DevOps to automatically build and deploy your apps.
In a previous post, covering Python on Azure, Nina Zakharenko and Carlton Gibson showed us how to set up a Python application with Django REST Framework and develop with Visual Studio Code. Now they are back to teach us how to deploy a Python app built on Django to the cloud using Azure Web Apps.
- Python on Visual Studio Code
- Python on Azure
- 4 new Python/Django video tutorials for productive cloud development (blog post)
- carltongibson/rest-framework-tutorial (GitHub repo)
- Create a free account (Azure)
Python on Azure series:
- Python on Azure: Part 1, Building Django apps with Visual Studio Code
- Python on Azure: Part 2, Deploying Django services to Azure Web Apps
- Python on Azure: Part 3, CI/CD with Azure Pipelines
- Python on Azure: Part 4, Running serverless Django apps with Functions