Siraj Raval explores generative modeling technology.
This innovation is changing the face of the Internet as you read this. It’s now possible to design automated systems that can write novels, act as talking heads in videos, and compose music.
In this episode, Siraj explains how generative modeling works by demoing 3 examples that you can try yourself in your web browser.
- Demo 1 (Generating Music): https://colab.research.google.com/notebooks/magenta/piano_transformer/piano_transformer.ipynb
- Demo 2 (Generating Faces):
- Demo 3 (Generating 3D Objects):
- Autoencoders explained:
- Generative Adversarial Networks explained:
- Sequence Models explained:
- Generative Modeling explained: