Looking for a good DIY (Do It Yourself) IoT project?
There are so many interesting things that we can do with a few components and a little creatively.
In this video, Cam Soper comes on to show us how he automated his home with .NET Core, Hubitat, and Azure with his open source project called Puppet.
- [01:00] – Taking a look at the setup
- [02:29] – Triggering Hubitat events
- [05:15] – Using .NET for interaction
- [08:52] – The motivation behind Puppet
- [13:35] – Running your own Puppet server