We setup multi-user login, add user accounts, enable remote access from an ipad, and install Kali Linux hacking tools Yersinia and Ettercap.
Jeff Geerling puts the Compute Module 4 through its paces and compares it to the Raspberry Pi 4 and Compute Module 3+, highlighting some great new features like a PCI Express 1x slot on the IO board and NVMe support.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:29 – A Complete Redesign
- 04:35 – PCIe, USB 3, and NVMe
- 10:04 – Networking – Wired and Wireless
- 12:37 – CPU Performance
- 13:41 – eMMC Performance
- 14:54 – USB Boot
- 15:50 – NAS/NFS Performance
- 17:05 – IO Board Features
- 19:47 – Summary and Final Thoughts
- 20:50 – Bloopers
You can find the compiled face detection image on our website: https://smartbuilds.io/
Introducing Smart Mirror AI (SMAI). An IoT focused smart mirror connecting your favorite devices. Alexa to your Smart