Jupyter Notebooks are best known as tools for Data Scientists to display Python, Spark or R scripts.
A Jupyter Notebook enables you to share words, images, code AND code results. .NET interactive Jupyter notebooks add c sharp, F# and PowerShell core to the mix.
In this episode, Rob Sewell will introduce Jupyter Notebooks and show you how useful they could be for you in your daily work-life for Incident Resolution, Repeatable Tasks, and Demoing New Features.
- [01:04] Why use notebooks
- [02:01] Demo
- [04:15] Display notebooks in GitHub
- [04:52] Get your own .NET Interactive notebook
- [05:26] Edit .NET Interactive notebooks in Azure Data Studio
- [07:37] SQL Instance Permissions